Friday, June 02, 2006

Sky - not the best customer service

Over the last 3 weeks we have had 4 sky boxes! Our original and trusty box died so we paid the £65 to have it replaced with a second. However, that box developed a fault within hours....and so did the 3rd box. Finally today the 4th turned up and it appears to be god (fingers crossed).

As a result of this *poor* service I called up and asked for the £65 back. The lady on the phone offered £36 (a month's viewing) - I asked to talk to the manager. A very snotty 'team leader' basicaly told me there was nothing he could do but offered instead to pay for the time I had been without viewing (only a fee days so worth nothing). I argued for 8 minutes but was getting nowhere so took the £36.

Not overly impressed....if only NTL had a PVR box!!!

No comments: