Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I WON I WON I WON :)

I received a letter today from Aston Martin - a little odd... In this letter was confirmation that I am one of 4 people to have won a competition - even more odd (I never win competitions). It turns out that my luck was in - from a competition I entered months ago. The prize is a half day at Milbrooke testing grounds driving a ... wait for it ... Aston Martin Vanquish S! For those not in the know this is a £177,000+ 200mph V12 supercar! I will then have a posh lunch and afterwards be taken for an exclusive visit to Aston Martin's factory in Newport Pagnell. WOW!

One small problem - I am meant to be in Amsterdam all week for IFRA (a publishing trade show)...damn! Luckily my boss was feeling very helpfull and has alowed me to fly back for the day so as not to miss out - THANKS DAVE!!!!

So, on Tuesday I shall be living the dream of many and piloting a supercar around closed off roads - I cannot wait!

No comments: