Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I got hit!

I was dropping K off in St Ablans this morning (she has a contract there for a few days) and was waiting at a roundabout when I got clipped from behind. Worst of all the driver didn't even stop and I was pinned in traffic. Luckily there is no damage - in fact I cannot believe it, not even a scratch - major good points for the MINI. I am not sure if I should tell the police about this - technically it was a road incident with the other driver leaving the scene. However, with no damage is it realy worth the hassle... Anyway - if you see a light-blue Peugeot 206SE AJ53 WCG driving around beware!!!! I hope they scratched their front bumper :)

UPDATE: I reported it to the Police after advice. My worry would be if the other car sustained some damage and reported it and if I were then to not report it it may look bad on my behalf. I hope the other driver gets a kncok on the door from the law and has to explain!

1 comment:

Al said...

What a twat - I'd report him for the sheer devilment since he failed to stop. A.