Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Flickr updated....

Am suffering from terrible insomnia at the moment - been up past 02:30 most nights since New Year which is leaving me exhausted in the mornings. The culprit is learning of course - I spend the days reading up on several new technologies for work and although mentally stimulating it leaves my mind racing at night. Had the same thing at Uni!

Still, it has given me time in the evenings to play with my camera and organise a few things. Tonight I figured I'd reorganise my flickr account and put *only* my favourite shots up instead of the usual mix - try to make it look more pro...

Whaddya think - http://www.flickr.com/photos/rakh1/

2 comments:

Al said...

You can have public and private sets with varying restrictions so that you could, for instance, put a general set up for friends/family etc that is not public. I like the random collections (as you might guess from my flickr!)

Anonymous said...

It looks good - some great pics!