Wednesday, February 21, 2007

HD DVD

So - I made my choice in the current war of HD vs Blueray. HD swung it as Microsoft released a HD-DVD player for the 360. I found one one ebay new for around £100. It plugs straight in and after a small software update is ready to go.

Picture qulaity is stunning - STUNNING! Sound is ok (optical out at the moment). The only dissapoiontment is the sound of the xbox in the background - ok, it isn't much but enough to notice comapred to my silent SONY DVD player.

Side note - the player plugs straight into Vista too!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does it all mean basil ?

Anonymous said...

I can tell you are excited... nothing like a little computer speak for your spelling to go out the window...

you should teach K a few frases - may come in handy...

L