Friday, March 16, 2007

My First HD-DVD

So, we finally got round to watching our one and only HD-DVD last night - Firewall staring Harrison Ford. Good film but I am not overly enthusiastic about the HD part. Sure, the film was sharper and had much MUCH more detail. However, I realised that with a good film, as you get sucked into the story, you stop noticing the details and instead concentrate on the characters and plot. I'm glad I got the HD player but I am not going to be replacing my entire film stock with the HD equivalent any time soon :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn - I was hoping to get loads of free dvd's :(

You sure HD isnt really great ???? I think you werent watching it properly.

by the way you got LOST 3 on DVD yet ?

will be planning a visit for a night out with the village peeps soon ???

ta

alan