Friday, May 25, 2007

"All on my own..."

K has left for a long weekend in Sweden today - I had to get up at 04:30 to drive her to Stansted. Mornings should not be legal that early! This reminds me of a very strange thing - since we have been living together I have only spent 1 night here on my own (it is usually me going away for work). By the end of this weekend I will have more than trippled this number. Feels odd.... I find myself moping around the house not knowing what to do. As such I have pre-packed as much of the weekend with things to do as possible. For starters I am working from Sat afternoon through to Sun afternoon (that's 24 hours gone). I have lunch with Mom on Mon (that's another half day). As for the rest...well, there is the Monaco Grand Prix on and I am sure the boys fancy a beer at some point. Am off to dig out the heavy-metal cds I can't usually play :)

No comments: