Thursday, July 22, 2010

Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX

The VERY NICE guys at Salomon made my week.  Nearly a year back I bought a pair of Salomon shoes whilst in Sweden (it was snowing).  They've been great but despite light use one of the internal seams split and a hole soon appeared in the inner liner.  Depsite buying from a different country and not having the receipt - the guys at Salomon UK took the shoes and a credit card bill and happily offered a replacement.  The ones I bought were out of stock so they offered me my pick as replacement.  I now have this fantastic goretex pair which came after only one week.  THANKS SALOMON - THAT *IS* CUSTOMER SERVICE! *****

1 comment:

Gabe H. said...

I really like that color for the Salomon shoe. Black can go really good with jeans cause i wear mine all the time and not just for the outdoors.