Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sweden

Am currently enjoying being very relaxed in Sweden. My nephew is now a walking (nearly talking) 1-year old who seems very advanced for his age. He likes his food - a LOT :) I arrived mid-afternoon a couple of days back to be immediately whisked off to a local Tiki-Bar - huzzah! Several cocktails later we made it into town to carry on festivities. Celebration was due as M has received the job offer he was gunning for - a good xmas present to himself. C is happy there will be two incomes for the first time in several years :) K has found an open internet connection allowing me to check email and write my blog and as such I currently write to you from the comfort of the living room having just had a fantastic breakfast with lots of coffee - perfect!

No comments: