Wednesday, May 07, 2008

New Toy?

Excuse my absence for the last week but I have been somewhat busy. After Prague I found myself presenting a large piece of coursework on Mon, followed by Swansea on Tue/Wed and then Aberdeen Thu/Fri. I got back home for midnight on Fri and have since been studying hard for my two end-of-year MSc exams (the last of which is today).

However, in a small fit of celebration for completing the year I have pre-ordered this little gem. The HTC Touch Diamond will be their new flagship model complete with all the usual extras such as GPS, Wifi, Bluetooth, etc but also a VGA screen for the first time and a 3.2MPix camera - nice! It has a novel new 3D GUI that should be interesting too but best of all it is much slimmer that the TyTN II I currently have. It is released on the 19th June...)

1 comment:

who's the daddy? said...

smashing bit of kit but does it have reverse parking sensors and independent climate control? ;-)